MSG “Angels” nominatedJuly 17, 2018
Several MSG personnel have been nominated in the ‘Angel of the Year’ category of the Guernsey Press Pride of Guernsey Awards 2018. Patients or their relatives have nominated:
- Consultant Obstetrician/Gynaecologist Mr Carl Jensen.
- Consultant Paediatrician Dr Sandie Bohin.
- The nursing team at the MSG’s main building, Alexandra House – Paula Le Poidevin, Kim Staples, Hazel Kehoe, Marie-Francoise Marquis, Jaki Erskine and Chris Cuss.
- The Bulstrode Unit team at the PEH, which includes MSG Consultant Oncologists Dr Peter Gomes and Dr Yogesh Manikyam and their PAs Louise Ogier and Naomi Tulie.
- The staff of Carey ward at the PEH, which includes MSG Consultant Geriatrician Dr Nye Matthew.
Members of the public will be able to vote for one of the MSG nominees or one of the other nominees from other areas of the local healthcare scene (details on how and when to vote will appear in the Guernsey Press soon).